WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Sunset Beach lies to the north of central Cape Town being just 15 minutes drive by car. Close to Milnerton and Table View and found along the Blaauwberg coast and in canadian viagra of several golf courses and fabulous shopping plus for our corporate guest we are close by to the business parks including Montague Gardens and Parden Island.
Whether approaching Atlantic Breeze Guest House from Cape Town International Airport or Cape Town city it is a seamless drive, and by car from the airport it is an approximate 25 minute journey. Please see the directions below.
FIND US ON A MAP
HOW TO GET HERE
From Cape Town International Airport
- Leaving the airport, follow the Cape Town road signs.
- Stay on the N2 until you get to the M5 – take direction Milnerton/Paarl.
- Turn onto the N1 towards Cape Town.
- Take the exit R27 West Coast/Milnerton.
- After approx. 4 km you come to pass a golf course on your left. Keep straight on and you will go straight over a set of traffic lights with a shopping centre on your right, the Paddocks.
- Get into the left lane and at next traffic light junction turn left into Ocean Way, a Engen fuel station is on this corner.
- Continue straight on over the first stop junction and Atlantic Breeze Guest House is at the next junction and immediately opposite you. Pull straight up to the gate and the bell for attention is level with your driver’s door window, you have arrived.